Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
08-10-2021, 08:33 AM

Viper shook her head when Siren repeated herself. Viper knew she wasn't quite intellectual, and through lessons with Chimera she was trying to at least make her dialect better. But it was clear, or should have been, that Viper wasn't normal.

"No." She spoke in the shake of her head, "I can't have a baby, my mother was really young when she had me." As if Aranea's teen pregnancy was hereditary, like Viper had a time frame she had to get pregnant. And there was, but not necessarily in the way she was suggesting. And besides, her heat season hadn't shown true to it's nature. Though maybe that was the same for her mother after all too.

Siren may have had to examine her further for her to understand, Viper would be willing. She may not have really liked Siren, or even respected her, but she did have some sort of trust in her. She did live on the island, she was Chimera's sister. And Viper may have needed some sort of snap back into reality.

Healing Seasonal Prompt

Total Word Count 957 words
Word Count Goal: 1500 words

"Viper"