size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-10-2021, 09:48 AM

She stopped when Lillith had spoke out to her, she wasn't a far distance when the girl came out of her room. And though she maybe wouldn't have said it out loud, Lillith was her favorite sister of the bunch. She hadn't really met Jane yet, just knew what she looked like from the coming and going of her room here in the hall and also from seeing her move around the castle while Serenity was perched up on the wall. She didn't really know Lillith all that much either, but just a little more since they had actually met the couple times. At least she felt more comfortable around her.

She turned toward the light and grey girl with a smile on her face, "Mornin' Lillith." She closed the few steps between them, "I was just heading up to my secret spot on the wall. But don't suppose you'd like the company today?" Serenity really kept to herself most of the time. But when she was actually face to face with either her family, or even other wolves of the pack, she seemed extremely social and friendly. It was easy to see her disappearing around corners, maybe even seeming like she was avoiding others. Which, she was a little bit but to no offense towards them. She was just scared to get close to them.

"Serenity"