An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
08-10-2021, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 09:51 AM by Ophelia. Edited 3 times in total.)
Word count: 329
Total: 767

[Image: WMDlShH.png]

Ophie grimaced as her stomach let out an almighty rumble, announcing to the world that she had not in fact eaten for a couple of hours or so. She knew it wasn't the end of the world, she wasn't going to keel over and die, but it was a discomfort she avoided if she could. Eating was something she did a lot of these days, but the same couldn't be said for hunting. She knew it wasn't fair to the others, that she was gobbling the pantry empty, so if she was gonna eat today then she'd earn it herself! Or that was the idea, actually catching something alone was far easier said than done.

She trundled north, following the edge of the Grande as she eyed the water. She wasn't much of a fisher, Hanako had tried to teach her when she'd been really small but Ophie hadn't listened much. More interested in rolling in wet sand then going for a swim. Apparently Hanako was back? Ophie really wasn't sure where or why she'd wandered off to but she supposed it didn't matter, the whole family was back together and then some. Briar with her boyfriend, Artorias, was a welcome addition for sure but it wasn't as Ophie really knew him. Or anyone else outside of the family unit. Hmm

So lost in her thoughts, Ophie nearly went stomping all over a stranger's fishing net. She skittered back, flicking her claws free of the net as she back peddled, her cheeks flushing red with embarrassment. She saw the stranger but didn't really see her, you know? Didn't realise she was obviously pregnant and in not the best of moods.

"Oh um - I'm so sorry I really didn't mean to I- " She clicked her teeth shut. Willing herself to: Just. Stop. Talking. "Do you need some help? It's the least I can do, I'll only take one fish...maybe two." He stomach rumbled with the ferocity of a charging bear.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]