size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
08-10-2021, 11:45 AM
Siren knew Viper wasn’t normal, that much was beyond clear and added to the mystery of why her brother decided to take her as the closest thing she believed he’d have as a mate. She knew that he loved her, and the feeling was mutual but it was different. Different from the way he loved Viper and different from the way that she loved Dalila. Siren tried not to think about it all, especially with how the two of them had parted last, she hadn’t forgotten about the kiss Chimera gave her as his parting gift. Nor the struggle with her feelings about it. Viper’s ignorance was a good distraction though.

She cautioned another step forward as Viper refuted her, no she wasn’t pregnant. Wasn’t pregnant because her mom gave birth young? Siren didn’t see the woman’s logic behind her statement and almost ignored her. "I don’t see how your mother’s age when she gave birth would affect you…?” Siren asked with a raised brow but didn’t actually wait for an answer. "Either way, you smell pregnant, you act pregnant with the way your stomach is acting.” That’s all Siren could do was provide the facts as she saw them. "And you’ve been having sex with my brother like you want to get pregnant.” She finished as her dual toned gaze wandered over Viper’s slightly swollen belly. She had a nose, she had ears, thankfully she hadn’t seen anything, but she knew what was going on behind closed doors. Siren was a naive child for longer than she should have been, but the world swiftly pulled away her blinders when she reached adulthood.
wc:287
total:1244

"Siren Primrose Klein"