Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
08-10-2021, 12:50 PM

Bronze started to help her search, so she went back to it. Trailing along the shore line and avoiding the low tide of the ocean. The sand was still damp under her paws, but mostly frozen from the winter lands they lived in. When she felt the little thunk hit her, she turned to see Bronze first, and then the little piece of rope that he tossed towards her. She frowned slightly. That wouldn't do, not even anything shiny. She nearly slammed her rump on the ground, tired of thinking she could find something cool on the beaches. At least in the pack lands here, there were enough residents to keep the grounds clean daily.

She looked back to Bronze again, her face no longer harsh with her frustration, "You ever want to get out of here?" She confessed quietly, as if her brother would crush her dreams or something. She didn't think he would but she wondered if her siblings felt the same way she did. "I mean, I want you and mom and dad and... all of us but..." She looked back behind him to the ship before looking behind her at the ocean and then finally found her gaze on him again. "I just think it would be fun to explore and travel, you know?"

"Onyx"

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.