An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
08-10-2021, 01:31 PM
Duchess was too busy to notice the girl anyway, they both seemed pretty lost in thought to see each other. It had surprised Duchess slightly, she jolted a little as the girl started to apologize, untangling herself from the net.

When she looked up at her, she noticed the iconic Fatalis marking on her face that Indigo and Aslatiel had. She hadn't met any of the family besides the two of them, but she wouldn't leap into excitement because of it. Instead she threw the thought over her shoulder, it wasn't important for the girl to know about her and Indigo and the babies and all that. Honestly, she didn't even know if Indigo would tell any of his family especially after the way Aslatiel reacted. But again, she didn't know the family at all as much as she wanted to meet them.

"Oh, no, that's alright." She tried to assure the girl from getting the net all out of order. Duchess carefully stepped over it herself, straightening it out again. She hadn't noticed at first glance, but after taking her focus off the net she noticed how exceedingly large the girl was. Not Indigo large, belly large. But she didn't look like her... There was a distinct difference between heavy and pregnant.

She had asked to help but in exchange for some fish. Duchess thought it was a little rude to ask for a share, but she wasn't going to deny her. She would have let her have a share for helping anyway. Though, maybe she couldn't help the look on her face of offense. "Uh, yeah sure. You can have a few if you help me." She grabbed a side of the net, pointing to the other side, "If you can just grab that side uh, I guess I'll jump over." And she started to move towards the river to make her way across it carefully.

Hunting Seasonal Prompt

Total Word Count: 1085 words
Word Count Goal 1500 words

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.