size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
08-10-2021, 06:07 PM

Ocean rushed forward to help drag the doe the rest of the way and for that, Asla was thankful. She was running on fumes at the moment and her limbs were beginning to quake just a bit. The striped fae had been pushing herself a bit too much over the past few days and it was catching up to her. As the doe was placed between Chrys and Ocean, the grey and black woman thanked her. Asla smiled and nodded. This doe would tide them over for a little while. Long enough for Asla to rest up and catch them something else. She didn't know where their skill sets lay, but she could have bet that Chrystelle was no hunter.

As the invitation to eat with them was given, Asla had to turn it down. The small fae gave a gentle shake of her head. "My children are waiting for me." She offered a soft smile before getting to her paws. "Are there any supplies that you need? I can make a trip here tomorrow." The forest was close to Armada lands and the trip wouldn't be a difficult one. Not compared to the distance that they'd walked only recently. Asla's purple gaze drifted to Chrystelle. "I'm going to talk to my healer about your ailment. See if he knows anything that might help your breathing."

Aslatiel then turned to Ocean. He was so handsome. He wasn't Indigo, but he was very handsome. And very sweet as well. "I'm happy to see you smiling," she spoke softly as she stepped close. Leaning up, she once again kissed his cheek before sliding past him. "I'll be back soon." That was a promise.

"Aslatiel"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]