An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-10-2021, 06:36 PM
It didn't take Sparrow long to find Pyralis, and when she did she found the older woman to sprawled out quite comfortably across the ground. Without wasting much time, Sparrow hefted the bottle across the space between them and towards Pyra's shoulder, after which she found her own place to sprawl out on her back at a comfortable distance away from the other woman, but close enough so that they could still engage comfortably without it being too intimate.

"So I've got some news," Sparrow started. "And I guess it's not all bad, but the short version is that I'm going to the Armada and if I come back, it's either going to be as one happy camper or we're gonna go raid someone. If I don't come back however..." Sparrow rolled into her side to make eye contact with the other. "Then I want you to make the decision to either come get me, burn their pack down, or take over or disband the pirates. Your choice. Take the alcohol as payment in advance."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.