Past the tribulation

Mortis

Iris

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2021, 11:00 PM

Iris glanced at his wing as it tapped her shoulder, chuckling softly and grinning. His feathers were so soft and she was still so surprised that a wolf with wings even existed. He was so unusual to her, not just physically but with his personality as well. He was so much more kind than she ever would have anticipated and it was really the first time since she was very, very young that she remembered being around a male and not feeling nervous or as if she had to watch every step she took. She looked back up at him as he mentioned how he liked to fish and she smiled, nodding in agreement. "Okay! I haven't done much fishing, but that seems like a good time. It wouldn't hurt for me to get more experience with hunting either." She certainly appreciated the food she had been provided, but she didn't like feeling like she couldn't feed herself either if she ever needed to. Any way she could make herself for helpful seemed like a good idea.

She gave a tip of her head toward the river she remembered seeing at the edge of the territory while she was exploring and getting the lay of the land. "There's a river that way, right? Is it any good for fishing?" With her bit of herb gathering completed she didn't have any tasks to see to immediately so if he didn't mind spending the time with her then she was eager to give fishing a try now. "Unless you have something else you need to be doing, of course!" she quickly added, "Don't let me keep you from your usual tasks or anything."

"Iris"