An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Pansexual1KDouble Master
08-11-2021, 01:28 PM

Áskell's teeth skillfully shredded the excess branches. He had quite a bit of practice with this in making spears and the initial steps were quite similar. He paused in his activity as Ardyn asked about Jigsaw. Áskell frowned for a moment. "He's doing… ok. He's focusing more on his healing while I focus on my hunting. We haven't spent to much time together." It was something he probably needed to fix but he also didn't want to get in his brother's way.

He smirked. "I'd be more than happy to kick your butt again." It was a joke of course. He knew they were evenly matched and it would likely be a constant back and forth if they were to spar regularly.

Soon it was time to put the plan into motion. Áskell trotted off to take up his position. He took stock of the wind's direction then nestled himself in a clump of nearby bushes from where he would spring and startle the sheep, hopefully enough to make one fall to its death.