size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-11-2021, 05:21 PM

The woman started to say that she didn't know what he was talking about and he fucking dared her to finish that statement. She didn't, probably thinking better of lying, or so he hoped. In the end, she told him that Siren said there was a baby. Her comment after that incensed him and Chimera had to grit his teeth to keep from using them on her. "What of it? You being filled with puppies is something that I need to know. It was your job to tell me and instead I hear it from the slave girl." He snarled his words at her.

Chimera forced himself to step away from her. He began pacing back and forth for a moment to try and cool himself down. He was so disappointed in her... After everything they'd been through, she was going to keep something like this from him? It was as good as lying. "Puppies are more mouths to feed." He glared at her. Why didn't she know how to use some sort of protection? Because she was an idiot, he answered his own question. This was his own fault. He should have had Siren give her something so that she wouldn't get pregnant.

The two toned man stopped and stared hard at the tiny woman. "Are you keeping them?" He wondered if it was too late to flush them out. If she was keeping them, then he hoped that she was ready to raise children, because he sure as hell wasn't.

"Chimera" -- "Viper"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.