An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
08-11-2021, 07:05 PM

Duchess remained to herself, still looking at the grasses in front of her and even avoiding the legs and paws that had formed around her. She felt the eyes on her even beside Emersyn, even when the others weren't looking at her. She felt a tension that made her stiff, and almost angry looking. But she didn't want to confront it.

She nearly ignored Indigo until he spoke out to her through her name, taking a moment to pull back the first few words he said as well as the ones that came after. She grit her teeth, almost ignoring his first question entirely before glancing up if only for a second towards him and then her eyes went back to their original, ground, non-target. Her appearance may have appeared more agitated, frustrated, but really she was feeling regretful and shameful. She had felt like she had burdened the others, as much as she didn't voice that to them.

"I'm able to fish with the net for now." She spoke nearly mumbling, clearing her throat before continuing, "I can hunt more once they are here." Her eyes turned to Indigo, but she didn't pick up her head again, "I told you I'd take care of them."

Walk "Talk"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.