size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-11-2021, 07:28 PM

Ulric's words weren't wrong, and Serenity did take them to heart. She may not have really felt connected with Ulric, not yet if ever, but she could feel his genuine want to make things right, or to feel right. She honestly didn't know if she would truly see him as a father. Maybe they could one day have some kind of strong bond if she let that happened, but she didn't ever imagine calling him or anyone 'dad'.

"I don't," she huffed a little bit, maybe showing a little frustration with how he may have felt. Like he could have done something, like he could have done better, "Blame you." Her eyes rose to and wandered the sky as they walked, "I guess I always wondered what you were like, where you were, what you did with your life. She had always talked really bad about you, but I couldn't believe her with the way she treated me."

She paused for a moment as her eyes slowly moved back to her path ahead of her, "There were a lot of men." Her brows furrowed slightly, while she was pulled back into some memories she didn't want to remember. But when she realized she was thinking maybe a little too hard, she relaxed easily again, rolling off the thoughts like they were nothing.

"Serenity"