An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
08-11-2021, 09:18 PM
Ginseng was good for the immune system - that sounded useful. He'd never thought that certain herbs and plants could be used for preventative care instead of just being used to cure specific ailments. He supposed that was the sort of mindset that healers had though, a vision he lacked -  that was just one reason why he wasn't fit for that sort of trade. "Sounds useful," he commented with a grin, continuing to sniff along the edge of the pool at the plants that grew there. Though he was blissfully unaware of the purposes of most of these plants he could stop to appreciate them all the same, even if they had no medicinal value at all.

Her question caught him slightly off guard. "Auster is lovely. I'm glad to be back. I haven't seen my family for a long while though." And did he want to? Sota loved his parents and cousins unconditionally, but he'd changed so much from the wolf they'd raised that he wasn't even sure he'd fit in amongst the Songa any longer, even for a brief visit. "And I'm not sure visiting would be the best idea. I've changed a lot since I've left home. Not that it's a bad thing, just..." His words trailed off slightly. "Some things are just better left in the past, you know?" There were no hard feelings there, but Sota didn't want to muddle his present life by bringing his past into it, not any more than he needed to.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!