An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-12-2021, 12:04 AM

The logical side of Azure knew that it would be a terribly bad idea to call it quits now and head back, not when they were so close to whatever information they may find. Mortis seemed to know better as well, but rightly kept it to himself. Azure was thinking to himself about how much more bearable his happy-go-lucky sibling had become as he aged, but then the wing came up over him and derailed that train of thought. "I'm still not a cuddler." He reminded his brother, though he made no effort to move away. The feathers worked wonderfully to block the wind, and though he'd never outright accept sharing body heat with any other man, he could at least take his time in pushing the gesture away and enjoy it a while longer.

"No, I can keep going with you." No matter how uncomfortable he may be, the alternative was admitting that he was too uncomfortable to do his job. Sirius had come here, murdered a few dozen warm bodies, lit it on fire and probably pissed on the flames for good measure. If his father could handle it all without complaint, Azure could too. He only wished he could trade in his snow-shoes for feathers. He continued forward, grimacing into the wind and squinting both to protect his eyes from the sleet as well as to better track the trail. As they neared the bridge and the unobstructed winter winds that swirled across it, he motioned to his brother's side with a pull of his skull. "Put those away tight, Mort I don't need a gust of wind carrying you over the edge and we already know you can't fly."  

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.