An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
08-12-2021, 10:06 AM
Kaija knew a lot of what she was saying was probably romanticized. At least in Valhalla she had wolves to lean on if she needed it. If she was hurt, there were wolves who knew medicine and could patch her up; there were wolves to protect her, wolves to hunt for her if she could not. Living on her own was probably a lot harder than she envisioned, and while sometimes it might be more fun she knew it was likely a lot of work too. She sighed, feeling wistful about the whole idea and eager to have a concrete answer, rather than just restless thoughts and dreams.

"He's, umm.." Truthfully Kaija knew her mom better than her dad, but she loved them both just the same. She just didn't see him as much, though as she got older she had the opportunity to if she wanted. "He's really cool. He knows all sorts of stuff about the world, and he even can speak a different language, he's told me a few words. He knows so many cool stories, and has been to so many cool places!" But there were cons too, she supposed. It wasn't always the easiest thing in the world to find him and it'd been awhile now since she'd seen him. He didn't stay tied down or settle in one place for long, so if he ever needed help she wasn't sure where he'd go or what he'd do if he couldn't help himself. "But sometimes he seems a little lonely too, maybe. Or maybe that's me projecting because I'd like to see him more," she admitted with a soft laugh.

"I dunno if I'm that brave. I'd like to think I am. What about you? What are your parents like? Are they all about hard work and training?" Kaija didn't see Ophie as a failure the way she thought of herself; sure, she was a big girl, but who cared? It was what was inside that counted. And she'd never cared for hard work and all that nonsense anyway. There was way more to life than training and following the rules, at least that was what Kaija thought.