Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-05-2013, 08:38 PM

It would be a difficult thing to do, to believe some stranger while doing one of the most important things in your life, giving birth to children. But what other choice did this woman have? She was alone, in a thunderstorm in open ground and giving birth, she needed to trust somebody. And it seemed like the mother realized this, nodding her head so Loccian could tend to the pup she had pushed out.

Licking the pup Loccain's ears swiveled towards the shewolf who thanked her and introduced herself as Song, a healer form Ludicael. Ludicael, that was Seracia's ally towards the north east. "She came this far while on the verge of giving birth?!" Now the grey shewolf really thought the woman was crazy, stupid even for going so far on her own. What if she had starting giving birth someplace else where nobody was there to help or something terrible heard her cries? She wouldn't stand a chance if something tried going after her then the pups.

Song's voice brought her back, introducing Loccian to the pup beneath her as Dhiren. Then she started asking for Silent. It seemed like her body had a mind of its own, not caring about the situation going on. Brows came together, and lips couldn't help but pulling backin a low whispering growl. Silent, Bronze's mate. Whimpers broke her from this, lips falling back in place, brows raising and grey orbs looking down at the pup, momentarily stopping her licking. He started crying and moving around, and wasting no time the grey woman gently pushed the little thing up to it's mothers belly, standing over her and him slightly enough so that she could block most of the rain from reaching his vulnerable little body.

"Loccian, Song." Bronze's voice reached her ears, but she would not react. Loccian ignored the feelings running though her body, just watched Song going through her contractions, the next pup moments from coming out. The girl needed to get out of here, she needed shelter or else the pups would quickly die from the cold. Parting her jaws Loccian was about to say something about shelter but Song about needing to get out of the rain, that she needed silent.

She wanted to say something but held the comments back, stepping back when the woman tried standing up. Then sh arrived, Silent. Loccian lowered her head after the black wolf spoke to the white one, gently grabbing the pup i her jaws when she brought up how their den wasn't far from here, and if there was anything she could do then ask. She simply huffed to herself, setting the pup down for a second. "I will help Song walk, Bronze should help you since it looks like you will give birth any moment." She said in a plain tone, picking up the pup gently and walking over to Song's side, ready to help her on the little walk to the den.

"normal.
i talk.
i think.
you talk."

Awesome table by Lu <3