Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-12-2021, 11:41 PM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

"It does." Her tail began to wag, but started to wag even more as the excitement built up when Aurielle continued, "Then, as of this moment, you are Tel'Teukiira, Promise of Valhalla. Once you become a year old, your rank will automatically become that of an Oath. Around that time, I suggest you start thinking of what path you want to follow in the Circles, if, by that time, you still wish to remain in Valhalla.” her tail wagged fervently, and with her stacking excitement, her coat began to shimmer a bit. She didn't pay it much mind though, she knew she didn't yet have the ability to control that and she was used to it at this point. She was still a pup after all, but she would be a year old before she knew it. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I promise to do my best for Valhalla!" She quipped, paws dancing in place.

“Do you want help with your things? You can den in one of the alcoves of the main den. Ardyn can help you get settled in once we get there. On the way, I'll teach you the laws and cultures of the pack.” She glanced back towards her den for a moment before nodding. She didn't want to leave her possessions behind, especially since every single piece meant a lot to her all things considered. "Yes please, I would very much appreciate it. And I can't wait to learn all about Valhalla!" She beamed up at Aurielle, excited more than she had ever been before to start her new future.

"Speak"