gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

1KThe Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
08-13-2021, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2021, 02:22 AM by Aliana. Edited 1 time in total.)
Aliana would never know the guilt Siren carried in her heart for the slave girl's situation. This was the only life she had ever known, so she had no point of reference to know enough to feel sorry for herself. Not that she necessarily would anyway. Chimera kept her safe, gave her a home, kept her fed and cared for. He didn't lock her in a cage or tether her to a chain. He might have been violent towards her, but that was just his way, and as far as she was concerned, this life was still a far cry better than being a breeding bitch to the slavers that had owned her, locked in a cage for the rest of her life with her only purpose to slake their lusts and bear their children to be raised as future slaves and merchandise. Siren was quiet for the most part while she patched her up, which Ali was learning seemed to be the personality of the fair princess. Quiet, demure, introverted. That was perfectly fine; she was happy to stay in silence while she was tended to.

As time passed with pressure being put on her bite marks, the bleeding began to slow, clotting and closing the wound gradually. It was still too large and ragged to heal on its own without sutures of some sort, but Siren already seemed to be on that task as she grabbed some horsetail. Siren's words reassuring her that she did nothing wrong and she was perfect brought a strange flurry to the young woman's heart. She wanted to be perfect for Chimera so badly; she wanted him to be happy with her, but he was so hard to read. She had thought she'd been doing a good job up until he had ravaged her the way he had now, such ferocity seen only on Viper previously when she'd disrespected and angered him. Had she done something to disrespect him the way Viper had? Aliana was so befuddled, but it didn't matter. What was done was done and she could only pick herself back up and carry on as she had been, trying to keep Chimera happy and satisfied.

"I'm trying to be for him," she said while Siren began to prep for the next portion of her healing. Aliana felt woozy, her head a little dizzy from the loss of blood, no doubt. She would need to eat something after this. "I am so thankful for Chimera, truly I am. Please don't think I'm not grateful for the life he spared me from." Ali's ears folded back to her crown as she dipped her head in submissive apology, hoping she wasn't giving off the wrong impression to Siren. The last thing she wanted was for her words to come across wrong and Chimera to think she'd been disrespecting him further. Her eyes turned down to her blood-speckled paws, feeling her heart sink in her chest. "Is he going to kill me...?"

"Aliana"

As her mate, Chimera may enter any thread Aliana is in.