size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-14-2021, 09:07 AM

From the stories that Ulric had told her and of the various comments that she'd heard from other members of the pack, Eska knew what his tastes had been. That Ulric was even attracted to someone like her was still surprising. Eska was not one to lean on others or let others do for her. As she'd told him many times, she stood on her own. That being said, Eska had made an effort to let Ulric help her here and there. He seemed to need to care for her sometimes. It seemed to make him genuinely happy. So, for Ulric, the man she loved, Eska mad herself a little more vulnerable at times. It was a balance that they were crafting. He had to learn that she didn't always need protecting and she had to learn to give a little and rely upon him.

Ulric's words about stress brought a soft laugh from the fae and she pressed her forehead against his. "Love, you are more stressed than I am." Pulling back, she kissed him quickly. "I am determined, if anything. Determined to heal, work on my fighting and meet the bastard again for a rematch." No matter how many times she told Ulric that she wasn't weak and womanly, his mind still worried that she was. It would take time, but she hoped that he could eventually break the habit.

Their lips met and soon their tongue's danced. A small groan pulled from Eska and lust glazed over her golden gaze. His words after brought a lascivious little grin to her maw. "If you're careful with me, we don't have to wait." No matter how injured she was, Eska would never deny Ulric. If he wanted her, he could have her. Anywhere, any time, any condition. "Should we go back to our room?" Her paw had drifted from his cheek downward so that she could pull her claws through the fur of his chest. 'Say yes,' she willed him.

"Eska"