Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
08-14-2021, 07:02 PM
Eska was officially given the all clear to go back to her normal duties and the very next day Ulric took her out to the training grounds, an eager grin on his lips. They both had their armor on and the dogs hung around them and it just felt right to have Eska with him like this. It was the first time he had ever had one of his partners spar with him like this and when he saw her in the fighting arena like this he realized it might have been one of the most attractive moments he had ever had to Eska. For a second he caught himself just staring at her with a goofy grin on his face and he chuckled, walking across the small space between and pressing a hard kiss to her lips. "It's going to be awfully hard to keep my paws off of you long enough to train," he rumbled, giving her a smirk before he backed off again, doing his best to refocus on the task at hand.

"Since I haven't seen you fight before I want to just get a base line for where we're starting," he told her as he rolled his shoulders, stretching and flexing his legs as he got ready for the fight. "Just come at me like you would anyone else and then I'll see what pointers I can give you. Sound good?" He settled into an easy defensive stance with Arlise and Lieven lingering behind him. It would be the first fight he was in with the dogs too so it was a bit of a learning experience for both of them. It would be good practice just in case something else happened like an attack on the pack or a raid.

Speech