An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
08-15-2021, 08:19 AM
[Image: WMDlShH.png]

Sometimes Ophie just couldn't help herself. Was it so wrong that she just wanted to be loved? She knew Asla probably wasn't the best wolf for it, that her gaze was as sharp as her cat claws, but her desperation was obvious. Overeating was a silent cry for help, a slow suicide that left her guilt riddled with each bite. She couldn't even say that she enjoyed food all that much, it was simply a habit by now and Ophie was going through the motions, over and over till she couldn't even remember what had started this vicious cycle.

Asla reached out for her and out of instinct -and stupidity- Ophie flinched. It was dumb and she was quick to shoot her sister an apologetic look and even leaned into her touch for good measure. She wasn't really sure why, but even Ophie could see that her sister was trying to help,  and if nothing else it'd be really rude and selfish to slap away a helping hand. Following her lead, she plodded down to the stream and took a hesitant look at her reflection below.

She loathed what she saw, her sides still bulging out as she huffed and puffed.

Ophie eyed the water as though she feared she might fall in and drown. Having grown up by the sea she could swim well enough, Hanako was a decent teacher when it came to activities she actually enjoyed, but it wasn't as if the water was even deep enough for there to be an issue. Just Ophie things, digging up concerns where there aren't any. Besides, Asla had stepped into the water too, they might not be friends but she hoped her sister wouldn't let her die just like that...

Bending down, Ophie took in a much-needed mouthful of water. And then another and another till her muzzle was dripping wet.

"Bwah." Now Ophie was out of breath for another reason, a better one. "Sorry. Gos told me to maybe go for a run and see how it went." Needless to say it hadn't gone well. She hadn't gotten nearly as far or as fast as she knew a wolf was capable of. "I know it looks bad but...I'm really trying, you know?" And now she was dumping all of her loaded nonsense onto Asla. Did she have no shame?

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]