Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
08-16-2021, 11:29 AM

She's Sweet Like Candy In My Veins
I'm Dying For Another Taste

The dark boy pushed forward on her, which she couldn't say she was expecting. She seemed to just keep putting herself into bad positions and not expecting the consequences. Loosing battles, not really learning when she did something wrong. Well, maybe that wasn't it. She just never thought before she did anything. She just did. Maybe one day she would be better. Of course, she thought she was better now but she was way far off of what she was actually capable of with her age and experience.

Kuroki pushed her with enough force to flip her over onto her back so he was ontop of her, grabbing her ear which may have been a sensitive and controlling area, but Onyx didn't let it feel that way to her. With Kuroki still on hold with her ear, she pulled her head forward and attempted to grab another bite where his right shoulder and chest met, her paws moving up to try and push from under his chest.

Onyx vs Kuroki for Spar
Round 2/2

Size: Extra Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Novice Intellectual
Specialty: N/A

Walk "Talk" Think

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.