Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
08-16-2021, 12:31 PM

Chimera had asked her again, but not if she was keeping them, if she wanted to keep them. And really, from his own response she wanted to keep them out of some sort of point. But maybe she did really want them at heart. Because she would have told him she wanted them if he said he did, and she would have told him she wanted them if he said he didn't. She didn't understand why. She honestly couldn't. It was beyond what she understood.

"You are my, family." She spoke with almost a squint in her eye, but her head immediately dropped and if there was any a real, emotional moment she was sharing with Chimera, it was now. "I want more." Maybe she somehow wanted to do better for her... kids than Aranea did for her. It was only some sort of instinctual feeling. Something that she had missed out on her whole life. She felt completely different than Chimera. His childhood was terrible, the both of them wanted their parents to suffer, pay, whatever. But he believed he wasn't fit to be a father. Viper might have felt that way too about herself. But it made her want to do better for them. To have a family with Chimera, it was everything to her. At least in this moment that he was confronting her. "I will take care of them."

"Chimera" -- "Viper"