size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-16-2021, 03:27 PM

Lillith had seemed interested in her secret but also not so secret spot. So when she had agreed to some time spent together, she didn't even feel like she had to ask. "I can show the spot, and then we can do something you want after." She smiled welcomingly before turning back towards the stairwell and heading up the steps. She paced herself, making sure that Lillith was keeping up with her, or that she was slow enough for her. Serenity didn't know Lillith's history of illness, but she did know that some days she didn't feel so right.

When they made it to the top, Serenity made sure that Lillith was good to make it to the edge, helped her if she needed. She didn't mind. She laid down on the crumbling edge of the wall, looking to Lillith to welcome her there too before looking out at the vast plains, edge of the distant forests, and the shoreline of the shimmering shore. It was day time out, so not much shimmering. But still, the scenery from high up on the wall was breathtaking, at least to Serenity. She would never get tired of it. "Soo..." she spoke longing, almost in a joking tone, "I've seen you around with a boy. Anything special?"

"Serenity"