size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
08-16-2021, 07:12 PM
Siren had never been able to read Chimera, there was no predicting him and she did her best to please her brother as best she could. She obeyed him, staying on the island, and doing what she could to show him she loved him. Siren loved Chimera, she wanted to make him happy, and she could relate with Aliana in that regard. The tiny princess pressed against the woman’s wounds, certain if she didn’t sew they might bleed forever. She moved onto quickly cleaning the area around the wound, disinfecting with the little bit of mead she had stored away. "This will sting.” She warned and washed the woman’s flesh before turning back to the binding plant.

Aliana spoke up again, mentioning that she wanted so badly to be perfect for Chimera. Siren was quiet as she worked on the lacerations, wondering what it was like for Aliana to be used so hard and yet she still wanted to please her keep her master satisfied. She was truly worth every bit Siren paid for her, she was everything Chimera needed. Not that Siren could have ever predicted that fact. Ali made sure Siren knew she was grateful for this life she was given, it was more than she could have asked for before her purchase, and yet here she was in danger of bleeding to death because of that same man.

That was what Siren had promised to prevent from happening. Being torn into like this was part of her life now, usually it would be easy to make sure she recovered with minimal scarring but… It only took one small slip up and Chimera could end Aliana, however more likely it would be for him to do it on purpose. Chi was all of their protector, but just as much as he kept them alive he could take their lives. He was the ruler of the island and they were all subject to his whim. "I know you’re appreciative.” She assured her, none of this would get back to Chimera. Nothing to the negative effect at least.

"I’ve never been able to predict him,” Siren started with softly. "I hope not, if he didn’t now.. I don’t think he wants to.” She finished as the bites to Aliana’s neck were officially closed. She wouldn’t bleed out here in the den. She’d saved her life, she kept Chimera’s possession in usable condition. She couldn’t let her close like she had Dalila, that would make moments like this impossible for the soft fae.

"Speech"