size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-16-2021, 07:52 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn bounded into the sea full of excitement. She was excited to see the island and also to have a traveling partner with her. She set out at her steady pace, grateful that the ocean was fairly calm. The teal waters rolled gently and as she got closer to the island she could see pale aqua waves lapping at the deep goldenbrown sands. Jynn had been expecting a beach but not the strange structures that stood on it. To her left was a square stone pool housing deep blue waters and a slight structure over it for shade.

Directly in front of her however was a rusty metallic building. Four large windows, two of which were badly broken, seemed to stretch the height of the building. A busted railing ran across it and the whole thing was overgrown with green shrubs, vines and trees. She pulled herself onto the shore, shaking the excess water from her coat as she peered at the slate sky that was slowly beginning to cloud over. They should still have plenty of time to explore this island. "Well, I can't say I was expecting this. But that's one of the fun parts of exploring I guess. "