An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
08-17-2021, 12:40 PM
[Image: WMDlShH.png]

Ophie knew, in theory at least, that her efforts were a sign of things getting better and if she kept this up she'd eventually make some progress. But having a strong resolve had never been one of her strengths, the urge to crumble and fall back into old habits was already biting at her heels. What if she got everyone's hopes up only to let them down? Would they hate her? Ophie clung onto Asla's words, hoping that her failure today wasn't really her fault, just an expected result from pushing herself too far too fast. She nodded and hummed thoughtfully n the back of her throat, it was a little easy for her to say that though. Asla was the best huntress all around, everyone said so.

Finally, settling back on her chubby haunches, Ophie made a point of angling herself away from the water's reflection. She hadn't expected Asla to apologise for anything, least of all something that was well out of her paws. It shouldn't have been her responsibility to keep Ophie on the straight and narrow, it was something she should have been capable enough to deal with on her own. Maybe she just hadn't tried hard enough.

"It's not your fault." Ophie began, her voice a scarce whisper as her gaze locked on the sight of her cat claws slightly poking out. They shared this at least. "It's not anyone's. For the longest time...I didn't want to be helped, I think I would have pushed you away if you'd tried." Doubt still slipped in, feelings of unworthiness made every step feel like something she ought to feel guilty about. It was...a lot. She looked up at Asla then, her gaze soft like tropical waters. Ophie held no resentment in her heart, she had so much love to give and yet still did not have enough to spare for herself. "I'd...really like that. If it's okay."

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]