Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-17-2021, 03:00 PM

Plague smiled lovingly when Void expressed the worry over how close he might have been to losing him. Plague took a second before they walked out into the main chamber of the den, leaning his cheek into Void's. "I wouldn't have done anything that would risk taking me from you, my love. I promise. I won't leave you." Getting into a fight with all of those slavers had been a bit reckless, even he could admit that, but he wouldn't have done it if he wasn't confident in his abilities and if he hadn't had his full kit of armor and dagger. He gave Void one more kiss before taking him out to introduce him to Rava, seeing the cloaked woman across the room from them. She looked more like she had when they had first left the slaver camp together, on high alert and timid as she looked at Void for the first time.

He smiled as his gentle husband gave her a quiet greeting, leaning into his side gratefully as Void rolled with this shock so easily and welcomed Rava into their home. This entire day hadn't gone as he had planned, but he couldn't say that he wasn't pleased with the outcome. He had rescued Rava, given her a home, and had dwindled the numbers of those bastard slavers a bit in the process. Their future as parents was still up in the air and uncertain, but he had his husband that he loved so dearly and he had helped someone who very clearly needed and deserved it. He couldn't feel bad about that. "I can show you around the hot springs and the den more in the morning, Rava. You should get some rest." He moved away from Void's side so he could walk across to the opposite side of the den from their bedroom, leading Rava to a smaller room that had a bed made of a pile of plush furs piled along the back wall.

"Please make yourself at home," he told her with a smile. "If you want to change anything at all or add anything feel free. This is your space as long as you want it." He moved toward a small storage area between the two rooms and pulled out some preserved meats, setting them down in her room as well. "Just in case you get hungry." He backed away then, letting Rava get settled in her new room. "Goodnight, Rava," he said with a warm smile. That protective love deep in his chest for her had been building since the moment he laid his eyes on her squeezed at his heart as he turned to go back to his bedroom with Void.

He flopped down onto their bed with a heavy sigh, his own exhaustion creeping up on him. He'd need to go into the pack tomorrow to get his wounds looked at, but he was far too tired to do it now. They had been cleaned off pretty well at least so he wasn't too worried about them. Once Void joined him he snuggled into Void's form happily with his husband's head on his chest, hugging him tight and kissing across his face and ears. "I hope she's happy here," he mentioned quietly, letting his eyes close while the day replayed in his mind.

"Speech"