size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
08-17-2021, 03:15 PM
He had no idea what something like this would be used for, not sure he could brainstorm something even if he tried. The small piece of rope was tattered and frayed at the ends, probably too short to do anything cool with. Surely she wasn't looking for things like shells or bits of wood either, so he stepped over those and continued his search. Occasionally he had to veer back inland when the waves lapped at the shore, wanting to avoid the icy water. Once his paws were soaked he had a feeling it'd take a lot of walking to rid them of that chill.

Onyx's question surprised him, and he took a minute to answer. "I dunno. I mean, sometimes," he admitted quietly. Everything was pretty much the same here, all the time. There were trees and snow, sometimes more than other times. He did want to see the rest of the world anyway. he thought to the kid he'd met when climbing The Wall and how he'd implied that his mom and dad just said the same stuff everyone else did, and that maybe there was more to the world than that. Bronze let out a thoughtful sigh as he paused his walking for now. "I think it'd be fun too. I'm just not sure if they'd want us doing that, you know? There's gotta be more out there though," he admitted quietly. He knew there was, but was it worth the risk it'd take to see all of it? Bronze really wasn't sure.