size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
08-17-2021, 04:17 PM
Making sure Abaven's youth was well-adjusted and prepared for the future was an important task in his mind, even if it was one he didn't necessarily know how to accomplish. Teaching them the basics of survival was important but at the age Solo was now, it wasn't like he could just teach him how to chase mice - he already knew these things. He was going to come into adulthood soon enough and he'd have to be tasked with the more monotonous things that came with it. Like.. patrolling, which Solo brought up. Corvus nodded in understanding, giving him another small grin.

"I'd be happy to help you. Patrolling is boring sometimes, but also pretty important. Gives me time to clear my mind too," he admitted. His morning patrol was one of the only things that had gotten him out of his den after Twig's miscarriage and he found himself valuing that precious time spent on reflection. Sometimes the monotony of traveling the same path each day was soothing in itself, too. "Let's go patrol a bit then," Corvus twisted his head to the side in a small gesture as he started back the way he'd came. "It's pretty straightforward, really. I like to set a path to follow each day to make sure nothing's out of order. Make sure all the scents you come across are familiar, and if they're not try to figure out where they came from. Make sure you're not calling everyone for a new member you haven't met yet, or maybe a visitor," he explained.