An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-17-2021, 07:21 PM

To his credit Mortis did not argue back with him, which was perhaps the only reason Azure could breathe out that annoyance and not let it overwhelm him. He shook out his coat, both of the accumulating snow and to force from him the sticky feelings that clung after the moment of panic. Mortis took the lead and Azure lagged behind him, watching his brother's strides until he could be certain nothing was broken or irreparably injured. He followed along to the cluster of trees, shuffling beneath their branches in hopes it might help break some of the wind.

It then occurred to him that Az had never made a fire. He'd certainly watched others do it enough times, but that sort of work always seemed to be more fitting to the lower ranked Armada wolves and Azure wasn't sure he'd paid enough attention to emulate it. He hesitated, unwilling to speak his realization allowed and instead deflecting the topic in hopes his brother would take over as Mortis was usually inclined to. "I knew he'd killed them all, but I didn't expect to see what I did." He began, motioning with his skull in the direction of the razed compound. "I hear he went off the deep end, do you think he'll be angry when we don't bring back a live wolf for questioning?" While Azure had been gone for seasons, Mortis had remained. Surely he knew if there was truth to the rumor's of Sirius' self destruction.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.