Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-17-2021, 08:56 PM
He grimaced unhappily at her commitment, wishing it was not so. That she was not dependent on him to live. He was about to grab her and drag her into the Armada then, but he paused, letting his paw go instead. He looked back at the Armada and frowned, scuffing a paw in the dirt as he remembered his argument with Zee on the way back to the Armada. How she could not understand his fear that she would take her life - which Deathbelle now seemed to be wishing to do.

He thought of her lying in their den, barely able to trust him, and no longer comfortable getting intimate with him. Of the very slow building he had been doing with her trust. Would bringing Deathbelle in - even as a slave - break every last bit of that trust? Would he lose her anyway, even though she had not died.

He clenched his paw in the dirt, and looked at Deathbelle. “That's really your wish? Death or my slave? Zee can never forgive us for that stolen kiss, she can never forgive me for turning to you in her death. I don’t think she would forgive me for bringing you into the pack. Is that what you wish, Deathbelle? That you would hold your death or my marriage and family over my head?” He was selfish and rash and ran headlong into every situation without thinking it through. He wished he could continue to live that way but… good grief. But. It would lose him Zee if he did it.