Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-17-2021, 09:18 PM

With Satoru beside him, the Warlord walked him into the Armada and down to the beach. He had been mostly silent since buying this warrior slave - other than to make a few standard introductions to the Armada as he led him through.

“As a slave in the Armada, you will find your duties to be a wide variety, filling in wherever you are needed. I intend for you to work your way up into the Warrior rank eventually, so see to it that you keep with your training” he advised the man as they hit the Armada beach and made their way down to the training rings. The sectioned off battle grounds were easily identifiable from the flexible rope that outlined them, and were stabilised into the Armada sand.

“Your first duty, and this is to be your priority for the next little while, is to whip one of my daughters into fighting shape. Support her, train her, encourage her. But, most importantly, get her to lose that weight, or i’ll be taking notches out of your hide for every kg that pushes her into obesity”

"Sirius Fatalis"