size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-17-2021, 10:44 PM

Artorias wasn't sure how to accept Idalia's faith in his abilities any more than he did when someone he knew spoke of their confidence in him. He had never asked to be a leader, never aspired to it. He had been given the tremendous honor because of his dedication, his sense of justice and morality, and because he inspired faith in the wolves he was to lead. At least, that was what he had been told. Artorias had only ever wanted to do good in the world, and it seemed that made him a leader worth following in the eyes of others. "Thank you. I hope I live up to that confidence." Her massaging paws moved from his shoulder up to his jaw, working into the socket where it connected to his skull. By the gods, maybe he should just keep Lia as his own personal masseuse!

She asked about the Hallows and their structure, and he was happy to answer. "The Alpha is called the Aegis," he explained. "When my mother formed the pack, she wanted it to be a sanctuary for all wolves to come seek shelter, a safe place to rest, somewhere wolves of all walks of life could find medical treatments and a warm meal. The Alpha is the wolf who protects all those in their charge, hence the title Aegis. Quite literally, we are the shield that guards the Hallowed wolves." His eyes flickered over to Lia's when he saw her expression shift, her eyes closing while she stated that she had been used by Alphas before, and that they were the roughest with her. Artorias' smile vanished in an instant, that hardened protective stare locked to her pained features. Mine.

Reaching a tender paw up to caress her cheek, Artorias silently bid Lia open her eyes again so she could see the conviction in the fires that made his. "Never again," he said, his voice adamant yet gentle. It was a reiteration of what he had told her; that life was nothing but a distant memory now. So long as he lived and breathed, no wolf in his charge would ever come to harm, whether they be his Queen or his servant.

"Artorias" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.