Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-17-2021, 10:54 PM
“Stay here.” He ordered Deathbelle, wondering how far his commands would carry, how willing she was to obey him after swearing her life to him. Shaking his head, he moved, ushering Ulric a few paces away from Deathbelle, and turning to the brown-tinged wolf. Looking at him with imploring eyes. If some of his stress and desperation leaked through, it wasn’t on purpose.

“Ulric, you promised me a favour so long ago. You left the Armada to pursue another life, and found meaning outside of my pack. Found a life.” He said softly. “I find myself in a… strange predicament.” He let out a soft breath, and searched Ulrics eyes, deciding how far to trust him - but then, realising that he was trusting this man with Deathbelles life, knew he had to go all in. “It’s a bit of a story, are you ready?” he warned, giving him a moment to get comfortable.

“Deathbelle is my childhood best friend, we grew up together, and she wished to be my mate even all those years ago. I resisted, though I loved her anyway. The Empire she was born to fell, and we found ourselves here, in Boreas. She started the Empire anew. The Ashen Empire, founding it in these lands. She found love, and lost love. I found love in Zee, and asked for her permission to pursue it, and was granted it. But she loved me still, and she will always be precious to me. Someone I could have loved with all my heart, if fate had been just a little different. While I was with Zee, she found and lost love multiple times, and each time it hurt her more. When Zee was believed dead… we found eachother. If I had any inkling, even a whisper of doubt that Zee was alive… but I didn’t. I let her love me, and now that Zee is back… she is threatening to take her own life, Ulric. She is threatening to end it, because she believes that life isn’t worth living without me. I want her to have a chance to see otherwise. I can not bring her into the Armada, it would hurt my Wife so badly and she has been through enough.” a deep, slow breath. “It’s a lot to unburden on you, Ulric, but I wish nothing but happiness for Deathbelle. She gave me an ultimatum, slavery, or death. I want you to take ownership of her, I want you to keep her on suicide watch, I want you to help her find a reason to live.”