Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-17-2021, 11:44 PM
He could see Ulric mulling it over, and he appreciated it more than an instant agreement. He was weighing the pros and cons, he was deciding if this was something to go all into or not. By taking his time, Sirius knew his commitment was more serious. He agreed, because of the debt between them. Wiping the slate clean with this act. “I didn’t know where else to go, Ulric. I thank you, truly.” he said, reaching out to touch the other man's shoulder for a second. Just a subtle gesture, feeling his appreciation.

“I… I admit I forgot the Hallows have not heard the news. So much has been going on, it's been hard to keep track. Please can you convey the news to Tamsyn as well, she is friends with my Wife.” He said, letting out a soft breath before he continued with the great issue of Deathbelle. “I do not know if my presence would help, or make things worse, but please let them know I will race to the Hallows in a heartbeat if they need me. Keep her alive, Ulric, please.” He said, the soft words falling from his lips the closing to begging the Warlord could go.