size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
08-18-2021, 12:20 AM

thinking "speech" "others"
It was exceedingly obvious that his distress was not doing him any favours, but he truly couldn't help it. Knowing what had happened to create this girl, who had neither choice nor agency in her own existence until now... it shattered his desire to call himself Kefka's brother. It devastated him in a very unique way, a new kind of pain he wasn't aware was an option- it hadn't occurred to him that his brother might be that fucked in the head. Relm, to her credit, stood her ground despite the obvious discomfort on her face. Seemed that childhood trauma was good for something, after all. "I don't... mind that." she said, uncertainty lacing her tones. He fought against the desire to be sick again, and instead tried to flash one of his usual easy grins her way. It fell a bit flat, didn't reach his eyes. It was hard to be anything but disgusted and exhausted right now.

"If you would like, we can start now, and while we walk I can tell you about the Empire that I was born into." he said softly, rising slowly to his paws. The phoenix pointedly neglected to mention that her father had been born there too, a small jab at the monstrosity that he would no longer call his brother. His joints and stomach screamed in protest, wanting nothing more than to lay in the warmth of the springs and forget that the world around him existed. No, he needed to get the fuck out of this place, forget the conversation- the reality- that had had threatened to tear his heart out.

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster