gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
08-18-2021, 01:06 AM

The waiting had truly been the hardest part. As each day crept by, Alastor continued to watch his beloved wife grow larger and larger with their growing pups. She had been right about both children having their parents’ stature, it seemed, as by now she had inflated to quite an impressive size, her belly absolutely rotund. He had done his best to be a supportive husband throughout the ordeal, fetching Manea whatever her heart desired as her ability to travel became lesser and lesser. Food and water were in constant supply, as were little berries and sweets to keep her mood up. At nights, he would tell stories with his head resting on her belly for the children within to hear, and in the mornings he would assist her outside to relieve herself. Let none say Alastor hadn’t put his all into being there for his mate!

On this late autumn day, Alastor was snuggling with Manea in their bed, quietly waiting out the clock while stroking a large black paw across her swollen stomach to try and soothe her. The last few days, she’d been struck by random pains and contractions, all of which Irilyth described as the start of Manea’s body preparing for labor. Time was getting short, and Alastor was anxious to meet his children. Manea shifted and got up to get some movement, leaving Alastor flopped across the bed while he relaxed and watched the sunset outside. He had been halfway to closing his eyes for a nap when he heard Manea come shuffling back in announcing that it was time. A red-tipped ear flicked and the brute sat up with a start, gazing at his mate with wide eyes and a wagging tail.

“It’s time?” he asked, the excitement clear as day in his voice while his mate came back to lie beside him. He nuzzled the top of her head in return, glancing down at her side when she made a sound and saw her muscles ripple and contract. Oh yeah, it was time! Alastor placed a paw on her belly and began to rub again, licking the back of her neck and forehead to try and soothe her. “If at any point the pain gets too intense and you need to, bite me,” he told her. “I’m here for whatever you need from me, my love.” Another glance down at her belly, then he placed a slow kiss to her forehead. “I can’t wait to meet them!”

"Alastor"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.