An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
08-18-2021, 03:43 PM
Marigold groaned and rolled her eyes once she realized the silvery fox was following her, calling after her and questioning what about what he said had been wrong. Briar was barely keeping the giggles that threatened to escape her as she started to piece together what was happening, realizing this fox had been chasing after Marigold for a very specific purpose. Her companion clearly didn't seem very amused by his advances though and Briar glanced toward Artorias with amusement as the male fox stopped and stared at them both with something like awe and nervousness. Marigold turned to face him, raising a brow at him as he tried to lead her away from the "threats" that were the wolves she lived with. He very clearly wasn't reading the situation clearly on any account and she sat between Briar's paws with a pointed look, the two antlered girls now looking that him, one with far more amusement than the other.

"What ever gave you the impression that I was your lovely companion?" Marigold questioned with a huff, her tail curling around over her feet. "I suggest you run along now before my friends here do decide to eat you." She gave a smug smirk that was quickly disrupted as Briar gave up the fight to hold back her giggles, laughing lightly at the whole situation. "Oh, come on, Marigold, surely whatever he said wasn't that bad, right?" She turned her turquoise gaze back up to the silvery fox with a curious tilt of her head. "What did you say that got her so flustered?"

"Briar Fatalis"