An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
08-18-2021, 05:43 PM

Gossamer glanced over at Ásta to see how the fox was doing with the fire. She had it going well, they just needed to let it burn down a bit. Gossamer was delighted that her mother wanted to try her tea. She pulled out another bowl along with some chamomile flowers. She started to pull the flowers off and place them into the bowl as her mother spoke. She nodded. "Yep! I learned a lot from Ásta, about fighting as well as healing." It was very convenient for her that her companion was so unusually large for a fox.

She picked up her deer shin bone and started to mash the flowers, her pace slowing as Zee asked about her siblings. Gossamer set the bone down and shrugged. "I mean, I'm glad you're back. I thought I'd lost you forever and now that you're here it's like… a miracle. I don't think I can speak for my siblings. You basically came back from the dead. I don't know how they could be anything but happy, especially since not everyone has that chance." She though back to Artorias who had also lost his mother. A mother that most certainly wouldn't be coming back.