An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
08-18-2021, 06:40 PM
Briar held still as Lia moved closer got into position with her paws over her, the feeling of one of her handmaiden's paws tapping her antler making her ears twitch and she chuckled softly as she asked about her family and their animal like traits, smiling at the compliment she was given. "Thank you. They are pretty common with our family actually. You saw-" her words were interrupted as Lia's paws started working along her neck masterfully, making her hum happily as her eyes fluttered closed. This was clearly something Lia had done a lot and she was very good at it. Well, she could at least have Lia do this for her more often! She chuckled softly as Lia moved on to her back, telling her, "You're very good at massages."

Circling back around to what she had been saying before, she continued, "You saw my brother and his wings obviously. My mother has horns similar to an antelope - long and curled. Me and a bunch of my siblings and my father all have retractable claws." She lifted a paw, showing Lia her claws to demonstrate. "Oh, I guess my father's saber fangs are in the same realm as well... One of my sisters has those same fangs too. One of my older brothers has a huge mane like a lion. So... Yes, I guess most of them do." She chuckled again, smiling softly while she enjoyed Lia working the knots out of her muscles. "What was your life like before?" she asked curiously. "Have you been a servant for a long time?"

"Briar Fatalis"