An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
08-18-2021, 06:42 PM
[Image: WMDlShH.png]

It wasn't something Ophie had ever thought to be envious of, but now the image was planted in her mind she couldn't help but feel a little... disappointed in herself. Like she was missing out. From what she could tell her family put their roots in deep, remaining in one place as a cohesive unit, it just didn't seem like the Fatalis way to ride off into the sunset. Above all else they were warriors, it made sense to have a base of defence, to claim a part of the world and use it as bragging rights. Following in her friend's paw steps she found herself latching onto the idea, wondering if she'd somehow be happier if the world didn't seem so samey to her. Grey in its familiarity.

She nodded along eagerly, maybe a little too eager, and wondered if Kaija would walk that path one day too. It suited Ophie's image of her, laid back in a way that naturally struggled against a pack's sense of structure and routine. And maybe she was giving Kaija too much credit, building her up and plopping her atop a pedestal but she listened like no one else outside her family did. There was no judgement in her eyes, just an understanding that seemed to come naturally to the girl. Like Ophie could grow a second head and she wouldn't think too much of it.

"Oh hm me? Well...yeah, they're pretty strict. But not in a bad way! There's a lot for me to do and learn and I'm not...naturally gifted so..." She waved her paw idly, so on so forth."All my family are real good role models, they could beat anyone if they tried." And now she was the one romanticising the hell out of her family. Sparing all the sharp edges that left her feeling unworthy of it all, a puzzle piece from the wrong box. "It's kinda funny though cause my dad is real tall and my mum real short."

She wasn't sure why the thought amused her as much as it did, but she welcomed any chance to smile. And oh man did she have a smile, too much tooth and slightly lopsided at the corners but earnest all the same.
[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]