An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-18-2021, 08:18 PM
Well, consider Hanako well and truly made.

Of all the ways Azure could have put a stop to her shenanigans she'd never anticipated he'd stoop to something so quite demeaning. Her ears tilted back as a pout settled on her lips, teetering dangerously close to full on sulk mode. She didn't try to struggle or wiggle free, there was no point since she was wholly incapable of shaking off the sheer bulk of his frame, and instead just laid there prone and compliant but very clearly unhappy about it. Pleasant aches and pains from earlier took on a sharper edge under the pressure, inching closer to a level of discomfort she didn't feel like tolerating. She liked to think he'd lessen up if she said he was hurting her, but she'd sort of blurred the lines earlier, making it hard to tell how much hurt was too much, and what kind was the good sort.

"It worked just fine earlier." She grumbled, shooting him a side glance as much as her position would allow. "You want me to be on top instead then?" Her brow arched, wondering if he would even consider such a thing.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]