An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
08-18-2021, 10:12 PM
Briar smirked a little as Lia insisted that there must be a lot of warrior blood in her family, as if their unique traits made them more prone to being fighters and warriors. She didn't know how true that was, but it did make her wonder if there was any kind of correlation there since nearly every member of her family was a fighter in some form or another. But then again she didn't know how much of that was her father's insistence for them to be strong fighters and how much of that they were just predetermined for by their genetics. "Well, I dunno about that," she said with a soft chuckle. "Artorias is a much better fighter than me and he doesn't have any kind of odd traits. Although he does have a sword I guess so maybe that makes up for it."

The fact that Lia quickly deflected the question she asked about her life didn't slip past her, but she didn't know if she wanted to press her to know more either. It was only their first night together after all so if there was something she didn't want to talk about then she didn't want to force her. She did wonder if there was something bad she didn't want to talk about or if it was just this submissive mentality that made her feel like she needed to keep the attention off of her. Either way, Briar noticed and she made a note to circle back to it one day. "Well I'm sure you've at least been more places and seen more things than I have," she insisted, letting her eyes close again while Lia worked her paws across her shoulders. "I was born and raised here. I've traveled a little bit I guess going to visit Artorias when he's in The Hallows and seen some of the places near by, but that's about it." She paused thoughtfully, her eyes opening a bit to look at the wall of the den across from her. "I'd like to go more places and meet more wolves... Hopefully father will allow me more freedom once I'm older, but... Who knows. He's very possessive." She wasn't looking forward to the day when she inevitably told him she needed to leave to go to The Hallows with Artorias. Surely he had to know it would happen some day, but even if he saw it coming she still didn't think he would let her go without a fight.

"Briar Fatalis"