size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-19-2021, 12:21 AM
Ooo, wow, the woman led a sort of carefree life that Ari had never even dreamed was possible. Traveling the world, exploring everything? Of course, she did want to make a band, which was more in line with the heavy responsibilities and leadership line that the Fatalis were more about, but otherwise it sounded so exotic and alien to Aris' frame of reference. Even though she herself had been traveling, exploring, it had been for a purpose directly tied to her ambition, not for the sake of travel and pleasure. It was almost mindboggling. Aris felt a spurt of disappointment when Jynn said she had to go, but she covered it with nonchelance. "Oh, yeah, I should probably go too, get back to finding mint. Never can have too much of it, you know, and with all the damp lately not all of it will dry good probably." She nodded wisely as she said this, patting the bundle dangling against her chest. "So, uh, I guess I'll probably see you around, then? Was nice meeting you, Jynn!" With that she scrambled back into the meadowy area, head already down and nose working to sniff out more mint. It probably seemed abrupt, maybe rude, but as far as Ari was concerned it was the only way to leave on her terms and not be left behind like a moony little pup. This way, clearly it was her choice to end the conversation, right? Or at least that's what she told herself as she busied herself snipping off more mint leaves and tucking them into the bundle at her chest, obviously much too busy and responsible to continue a conversation. Work work work! Gotta get it done, can't talk now.

-exit Aris-