An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
08-19-2021, 01:11 AM
Briar laughed lightly at Lia's suggestion of getting a sword so that she might best Art at his own game, grinning with amusement as she glanced back at Lia. "Now that's an idea!" Her tail wagged gently as she smirked, laying her head down again while Lia massaged down her leg. "I did actually beat him once," she said, smirking slightly at the memory. She still wasn't entirely convinced Artorias hadn't gone easy on her that day or that the rain hadn't turned things in her favor, but she had still won and they had still gotten to enjoy each other because of it thanks to the little wager she made. That day was permanently in her memories as one of her most favorite days.

When Lia asked if she had asked her father about being able to explore she gave a little shrug, shifting her gaze away from Lia to look at the wall again. "No... It's not like I'm chained here, of course. I can explore some or take small trips I guess, but... I don't know, he's hard to describe. He'll do anything for me and my siblings on some things, but other things he's just... so, so stubborn." She sighed and gave a little shake of her head. When she Lia revealed how she had been brought to Boras on a large boat that landed them in the north Briar lifted her head again, looking at Lia with wide, curious eyes. "A boat?! How big was it? What was the land you came from like?" She grinned as she questioned her handmaiden, infinitely curious about the woman that had lived a life so drastically different from her own.

"Briar Fatalis"