size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-19-2021, 01:19 AM

As the group moved towards the beach, Artorias heard Idalia's audible gasp of delight and gave the smaller wolf a smirk. He also had a love for the coast and the ocean, and he began to silently wonder just what sort of things Lia had seen in her life. Where had she been in the world? What would her reaction be like when she finally came to the Hallows and saw the castle beside the sea? He chuckled to himself at the thought. Briar began to ask what Lia was trained in, and when the handmaiden answered with "the art of pleasure" Artorias nearly choked from surprise. He hadn't mentioned anything about that to Briar, not thinking Lia would mention it herself after the way he had told her she needn't do those things against her will anymore. Fortunately, Briar didn't seem too taken aback, and instead seemed... almost interested? Oh boy... What were those two going to be getting up to together?

They arrived at the barracks where Artorias had been staying and training rings. Briar summarized how all wolves in the Armada were trained in basic self defense, then asked if he would do some training sessions with her sister Ophelia and Lia. "Of course!" he replied with enthusiasm and a toothy smile. He hadn't gotten to know Briar's other littermates besides Gossamer, so he took any chance he could get to get to know the rest of the Fatalis brood. Briar turned to Idalia and began to compliment his teaching, to which the young wolf folded his ears abashedly to his head and wore a shy grin. "Well, I don't know about 'great teacher', but I try my best. I'm always happy to share what I know. Maybe it'll inspire or enable someone."

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.