Large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-19-2021, 09:25 AM
CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"

Although Belladonna couldn't admit she was excited to be paired with a younger child, she couldn't really argue much. She was family after all, even if it wasn't immediate, and she was happy to at least be paired with family, even if it was a child. Although, she couldn't lie. She'd rather be paired with her brother for better chances at bringing something down, but perhaps Ike would surprise her. If only she had any hunting experience of her own to speak of.

As the pair arrived at the prairie, Bella also crouched in the grasses to spy on the pronghorn herd down below. It wouldn't be east bringing down a fast mammal like the pronghorn, but maybe if luck was on either of their side they'd at least manage to get something worthy of claiming. As the younger girl looked to Bella, she knew then the child was looking to her for advice. Shit. She didn't know what she was doing either, did she?

Bella couldn't think of something much better than the obvious on the spot. She scouted the herd a final time to look for something worth targeting that they had a chance against. After a moment she looked back to the younger girl. "I think that if I go wait in a spot at the head of the herd, and you chase that one down there towards me, then I think we should be able to bring it down together." She said as she motioned her paw in the direction of one that was a bit separated from the rest of the herd.

hey, miss murder,