Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
08-19-2021, 09:52 AM

Bronze agreed with her, but was still a bit wary. She would walk across the whole world herself just to get a different view. She was just tired of the pines, of the ship, of the icy ocean, day in and day out. Going to the tournament may have opened her eyes to the possibilities of the world, which may have been good or bad. Either way, she still wanted her family over everything else so if she couldn't have that in her leaving the pack, then she'd stay right where she was.

She didn't really have a problem with going against their parents to leave, or going against the pack. But she didn't want to leave or abandon her parents. Them and her siblings meant everything to her. But she guessed she could understand what Bronze had said. "I think we need more training first though. Maybe when we are older and stronger, they would understand?" It was sort of a question, but more like a statement. She knew that their mom and dad knew they couldn't stay here and call this home forever. Or at least not all of her siblings. "I noticed our fur is a lot thicker than the one's down south. Like maybe we are meant to stay here in the north. But I'd suffer heat just to look at anything other than pine trees everyday."

"Onyx"

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.